Selection. Design. Installation. Done.
Building a new home or remodeling an existing space in your home can be stressful, if not handled properly and with care. Sherman Interiors will take the time to personally manage your project from start to finish so you can focus on all the other moving parts of your life.
With an abundance of selections available anywhere you go, how do you know where to go or what to do when you get there? One of our qualified designers or estimators will take the time to guide you through your vision, plan and budget to find the right fit for your project.
- Look over photos, building plans or design ideas you may have.
- Do you have a budget? We will work with any budget or project.
- We can take you around our showroom and pull together some concepts with you.
- Documentation of what you like.
Now that we have a few selections in mind, we can pull it all together for an overall design plan. Should your floor tile be run on a diagonal, or how about an inlay pattern on a feature wall in your shower? We can help with that. Trust us, this isn’t our first rodeo.
- Let’s look at your room layout and see how it will all fit.
- Are we incorporating countertops and cabinets?
- How about shower doors? We can help with all of that too.
- Sometimes, we can even sketch out a drawing, just to give you a better visual.
We have made some selections, the designs are all figured out and the detailed estimate has been approved…let’s get everything ordered and put you on the schedule. Our start to finish time is relatively quick (depending on the time of year and workload, of course).
- Approve the detailed estimate and make a deposit.
- Materials will be ordered and the overall plan established.
- Once everything is in, we will schedule your installation.
- Your estimator will manage your project along the way to ensure the finished product is top notch.